Regulatory Tracking You Can Rely On
The PaymentsCompliance regulatory tracking solution is designed for Compliance, Legal, Risk and Government Affairs professionals operating in the payments sector. It gathers, monitors and tracks regulatory changes across multiple jurisdictions and regulatory governance frameworks, ensuring you keep track of a rapidly changing environment.
Available via an intuitive user interface, as a real-time feed, or an API, you can access whatever payments regulatory information you need, whenever you need it.
- Regulation is ever changing and many firms rely on multiple disparate sources including internal teams, external advisors, alerts from regulators and news services to stay abreast of the latest regulatory developments.
- The sheer volume of changes across multiple jurisdictions means that thousands of documents have to be detected, scanned and assessed each month for their impact on a firm’s operations.
- Information is often recorded in different ways in multiple spreadsheets and documents and often lack a common format and categorisation system.
- Increasing pressure from regulators for firms to demonstrate that they are fully aware of the latest regulatory developments and that they are maintaining compliance with the latest rules.
- Increasingly tight budgets and a need to free-up valuable compliance resources for front line compliance management.
Payments Compliance Regulatory Tracking in Numbers
- Jurisdictions covered 28
- Number of Regulators 350
- Regulatory documents scanned by our systems and teams each month 5000+
- Number of categorised regulatory alerts with summaries delivered per month 150
- Number of document types monitored 250
- Estimated reduction in overhead experienced by our clients: 70%+
Save Time, Costs and Resources
Comprehensively track and monitor regulatory releases from thousands of sources daily. Easily configurable so you only track the regulatory changes that impact you.
Make Faster Decisions
Highly customisable notifications and alerts inform you as soon as something happens – so you never miss a critical compliance obligation or opportunity.
Can be delivered as a data feed for easy integration into any internal workflow. Plus you can assign tasks, disseminate information and send messages across departments.
Features & Tools
Visualise and analyse regulatory changes
Monitor regulatory events that may affect you
Easily export regulatory activity into personal reports
Share regulatory information with personalised messages
One-click access to your personalised regulatory intelligence feed
Refine regulatory activity by Jurisdiction/Area of Law/Impacted Area/Rule Type and Data
Designed to be integrated into any operational workflow, it is available through an intuitive, easy-to-use desktop which includes customisable views and dashboards, or via a data feed, data file or API.
All of this information can be organised by document type, jurisdiction or product, and a full specification and data dictionary can be provided.